Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    San Diego, that place is undescribable. 70 degrees all year round, hardly ever rains, and you have the beach. Your about 20 mins from Mexico, and there is always something to do. Some of the best golf courses in the US.

    The Grand Canyon is also something to see, it doesn't look real, it's like your looking at a picture. You can ride horses down into the Canyon, kayak down the Colorado River. Great place if you are an outdoorsman.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    [ QUOTE ]
    San Diego, that place is undescribable. 70 degrees all year round, hardly ever rains, and you have the beach. Your about 20 mins from Mexico, and there is always something to do. Some of the best golf courses in the US.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I'm a fan too. It's really laid back and chill...so I could see myself living there.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    I would have to say all of the states I have visted out west are all my favs...
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    Florence Italy was the best.
    Rome and Pisa were ok, but Rome was dirty and the gypsies were swift. Pisa was a huge tourist trap (it rained and we were greeted at the bus door by peddlers selling umbrellas, just to give you an idea).

    Stone Henge was nice and interesting historically, but it's a lot smaller than you think
    stonehenge

    I will not go back to England. Yes the weather was dreary, and the food sucked eggs. This was the only place I went where I was hoping to find a McDonalds or Burger King.

    The weather in Scotland was equally "bleh" but the people were so much nicer and the landscape more lovely by far.

    Unchained/Indian_Dad and I hope to go to Ireland, Scotland, & New Zealand one day in our future. No plans yet - just hoping [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Unchained/Indian_Dad and I hope to go to Ireland, Scotland, & New Zealand one day in our future. No plans yet - just hoping

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I so want to go to all of those...the landscape is awesome the weather would not bother me I like dreary wet rainy weather.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    New Symrna Beach, Florida its a town just a little south of Daytona. i bet none of you have heard of it, nice place though
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    I really like the Netherlands and Belgium, mainly because those are the only Europe coutries that I've been to. And also I got to go to the Van Gogh museum which was really cool. I love all the old buildings and all that stuff too.

    Also, Orlando, FL....my family went a few times back when me and my sisters were younger and now we've started going back again. I just think it's a fun place and it's fun to have all that stuff to do.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    Amsterdam.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    Probably not to see the flowers .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Place you visited on vacation?

    I went to see the flowers.

    Way to assume.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •